Saturday, January 9, 2010

My First Blog




Finally, the time has come and we have a blog. It is wonderful to be an artist and to be able to express my amazement at the beauties of Creation but do have a need to show others the results of my journey with the Lord, using paint and a paint brush. Everywhere one looks in this world we see the delicate touches of His Creative Grandeur but the challenge is to tell this story to others that are willing to look and listen.
We will start with some work that was done this past summer and I hope that the flowers, the trees, clouds and sky all join to shout His name -at least that is the message I pray to have the privilege to bring to those that are interested in visiting my blog!
These purple coneflowers were painted on a summer day in August. They looked like they were doing a little dance in the wonder and joy of their maker with the sunlight playing among the leaves. Such pleasure right in our back yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment