Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Reaching for Heaven

My sweet little 18 month old loves to push buttons and sent this picture to my blog yesterday before I was able to write anything. So, I gave up! I'm happy to be painting again. Will be starting another outdoor plein air painting course next week. Have to get over the fear of picking up a paint brush before then so little time as possible is wasted. Looking forward to being outside in God's magnificent Creation and train the eye to search for the beauty that is present all around us. We usually don't give ourselves the time to lok for it. This was painted on a piece of 1\4 inch plywood with a mahogany veneer finish which was sealed with a water based varnish. It's very nice to paint on. Thanks to my son-in-law who often has pieces left over.

No comments:

Post a Comment