Friday, July 8, 2011

A Day Painting in Beamsville









Had a lovely day paintig at the Good Earth". A winery and catering facility in Beamsville. There is a beautiful perennial border where some of us stationed ourselves and just too many vista to manage in a day. Kim, the instructor did a wonderful job and was also kind enough to bring a tent where some painted and you can see there are two of us painting under 0ne of the "Good Earth's" umbrellas. We had a great lunch with a glass of wine. Time just flew by!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Marike - I just saw this now! I am so behind on catching up with posts and happen to have a bit of time this morning so am going through my blog lists. Thanks! Just seeing that sponge roll has my mouth watering again : ) It was nice having you there for the day. I just loved what you painted!

    ReplyDelete